What is a composable DXP? It’s a DXP which can grow from its initial implementation to deliver higher degrees of functionality and customer interaction.
To use a website as an example, your Magnolia DXP can drive the website front end (the website that you actually see), together with an incredible range of integrated applications such as your e-commerce system, CRM and marketing platform, AI fuelled search software and pretty much any business application that will contribute to your digital experience.
This illustration shows how it works. Magnolia’s DXP sits in the middle, driving your main digital experience: a website, mobile app, Virtual Reality experience, a kiosk or digital signage presentation. Then, a wide variety of third party applications can be integrated with your Magnolia DXP, including:
- Single sign on to simplify access for your team
- CRM and marketing automation – to personalise the customer experience
- Mobile applications – so that information on your website is presented for this unique channel
- E-commerce – given an extra boost with personalisation by your CRM tool
- AI-fuelled search – presenting high quality customer information and product selection