Arab-British Economic Summit03 November 2022
We were proud to exhibit at the second Arab-British Economic Summit (ABES) in London where our Founder & Managing Director, Andrew Elia also spoke on technology and fintech.
ABES attracted high profile speakers from across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa including (in order of appearance):
- HE Sheikh Khalifa Bin Jassim Bin Mohammed Al Thani, Chairman of the Qatar Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- HE Mr Sameer Abdulla Nass, President of the Union of Arab Chambers
- Mr Simon Penney. HM Trade Commissioner for the Middle East
- Mr Tom Wintle, Chief Negotiator for the UK-GCC FTA Negotiations, DIT
- HE Mr Zayed Bin Rashid Al Zayani, Minister of Industry and Commerce, Kingdom of Bahrain
- HE Dr Khaled Hanafy. Secretary General at the Union of Arab Chambers
- Ramy Jallad, CEO of Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ), United Arab Emirates
- Mohamed AlMusharrakh, Chief Executive Officer, Sharjah FDI Office, United Arab Emirates
- Marc Saroufim, Managing Partner at Al Akeel & Partners, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Mr Anwar Abusetta, Chairman of Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, Libya
The delegates enjoyed warm hospitality at the Hilton Metropole and the opportunity to visit the stands of various partners, including Arishi. “We were delighted to meet so many engaged delegates at ABES,” commented Simona Vinci, Business Development Director. “There were so many questions about technology and a great enthusiasm for what Arishi had to offer.”
1Proud Sponsor of Goodwill Caravan Event with Snapchat Mixed Reality Experience
We are delighted to have provided a Snapchat Mixed Reality experience for Goodwill Caravan, a charity supporting refugee communities.