XR Tech Summit Qatar: XR Technology in Healthcare Panel23 November 2021
Arishi Managing Director, Andrew Elia, has participated in a panel assessing the potential for XR technology within healthcare.
The discussion, taking place at the digital XR Tech Summit in Qatar, brought together a high level panel which included:
- Dr Sana Farid, Pioneer of XR and AI Strategist Founder – Munfarid and VRXOn
- Dr Jennifer N Avari Silva, Director, Pediatric Electrophysiology – St Louis Children’s Hospital
- David Boucher, Corporate Chief of Service Excellence – Aster DM Healthcare, Dubai
- Sowmyanrayan Srinivasan, Head of Technology & Strategic Partnerships – Novartis
- Andrew Elia, Founder & Managing Director – Arishi
Hosted by Dr Farid, the areas discussed included:
- Practical uses of Virtual Reality within healthcare
- The impact on patient care for diagnosis and patient education and decision-making
- Surgical training and how to create realistic experiences within a VR environment
- The role of AI in fine-tuning patient data to create personalied medicine
The topics raised were wide-ranging and led to interesting questions around the role of empathy in modern medicine, the role that technology should play in patient care and the empowerment of the patient in treatment decisions.
Arishi would like to thank the organisers, The Rendezvous Experts, for hosting such an interesting second day of the conference.
1XR Tech Summit Qatar: How XR Technology Can Power Nationalisation
Arishi Managing Director, Andrew Elia, has addressed a digital XR Tech Summit in Qatar on ‘How XR Technology Can Power Nationalisation’. Nationalisation is the approach adopted by many countries in the Middle East region to upskill nationals to be able to run all functions within the private and public sector.Read More
2Successful GITEX 2020
Arishi has just completed a highly successful attendance at GITEX 2020 in Dubai. The event, postponed from last year due to the pandemic, had high visitor numbers to the exhibition and Arishi’s booth.Read More